Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Very First Blog

So. Here it is. The very first blog. Kind of exciting, right? But, yet, incredibly difficult to figure out what to say. It should be easy. But... it's not.
I love to travel, but I don't do it as much as I would like. Why? Because I'm broke. Just putting that out there right away. So, in order for me to travel, I try to do it as cheaply as possible.
Let me start by explaining the name of the blog...
First, I'm obsessed with elephants. OBSESSED. It's a dream of mine to travel to Thailand and work with the non-profit organizations who rescue and adopt abused, abandoned, and over-worked elephants. THAT trip I'll have to save for. It's hard to fly to Thailand on a song!
Second, I'm a singer and an actor. Music is a huge part of my life, so it's only right to incorporate it into my blog, right?
And, third, I love to travel, love to travel for cheap, and love to talk about the traveling I do with anyone who wants to hear about it.
Wham BAM! There's the title. "Singing (got the music reference) with Elephants (my obsession and dream trip): Traveling (cuz I like to travel...) on a Song (hold the phone! A play on both music and cheap travel?!).
And there you have it, folks. My little blog about the travel I do. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment